Pages

Thursday 29 November 2012

Production Post 12

In today's lesson I gathered together the image ideas I used when I was taking my photos of Mollie and Clare. This is evidence that I took time in deciding how exactly I wanted my models posed and researched into what the basic conventions are of photos used on any genre of magazine. This week I also continued to start to create my magazine final product. I decided to carry on with my first double page spread which I had previously just edited the main photo for. I wanted the page quite blank with the close up of Mollie and just a short, simple introduction to who she was exactly. I managed to complete this page by the end of the week and could allow me to move on to the creation of my second double page spread, followed by my front cover and then my contents page. All to be handed in for my first draft. I would then develop these pages further and make a contributing two more double page spreads following this draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment