Pages

Monday 19 November 2012

Production Post 11

A few days ago I created an "Iconography Video" which I filmed in my own time at the shopping center in Shepherds Bush, Westfields. I wanted to try and explore the fashion world of my target audience and went into various different shops and picked out the clothes which are associated with my audience and tried them on to really get into character. I discovered that most of the clothing I was drawn to was dark clothes and those with crosses and other Gothic patterns. This is very stereotypical, I know, but it shows you that this is how the majority of people think and I need to try and involve this information into my magazine. I will do this by using dark colours but then being different and involving bright colours too as my target audience like to be different and unique. This task was very successful in helping me find out who my target audience really are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment