Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

Iconography - CREATIVE POST


 
This week i decided to make a creative post to try and get a better understanding of my chosen genre and My idea was to make a post on iconography and how I will represent my chosen genre by the clothes my model will wear. I needed a way of showing clothes and accessories that are associated with the Rock genre. I decided to take a trip to Westfields shopping center and film myself trying on different outfits, I managed to get permission to film in the changing rooms from the shop owners. My friend filmed the changing room door and i changed my outfit x amount of times. I then got home and uploaded the footage onto movie maker (as I haven't been shown how to use premiere cs6 yet) I sped the footage up so that it was still easy to see the clothes I was wearing but but quicker to watch. I added in some pictures at the end of shoes, clothing items and jewelery that represent my genre. Finally I added in a song which was also my chosen genre and exported the video to upload to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment