Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Preliminary Task - Production Post 2

For our preliminary task, we were required to create a rough magazine for our school. It was to help us gain knowledge in the Photoshop basics and allowed students who weren't familiar with Photoshop, understand the basic tools needed. I decided to keep my magazine quite simple and not too busy. I included all the necessary information such as plugs, headline, main image and cover lines.
The contents page contains all the main stories included in the magazine so that the reader can go straight to them if they wanted to.
If I were to pick something to improve I would definitely add more onto the front cover on the left-hand side. I have noticed there is no bar code so that would fill in the gap that is there.
This was a good starter topic for us to begin with as it wasn't stressful at all and refreshed our memory on how to create simple things using Photoshop. Starting our Music magazine should be much less stressful now and will therefore let us be more imaginative, creative and adventurous with our ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment