Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Double Page Spread Analysis

Double Page Spread Analysis

For my double page spread analysis I decided to choose 3 very different styles and ideas to help me decide what vibe I was feeling. I discovered that the model was the main feature and icon in the double page spread story. It's clear that you need to spend a significant amount of time choosing your model, their clothes, position and any props needed. Other feautures of a double page spread is the text and title layout. How certain items are placed on the page are important and will decide in whether someone will pick your magazine up and read the entire article or simply just flick through. If I, again, follow all these steps I will hopefully create a professional look double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment