Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

Production Post 15

Over the past week I handed in my first draft and wanted to highlight my main colour schemes which were visible from my draft. I wanted to emphasize what the colours I chose represented and connotated. This meant that my magazine had a house style and a theme throughout and people could associate with it. I also decided to speak about how I would promote my magazine to my target audience as it would be new and people wouldn't know what it was about. I would put it on advertisements on social networking sites to attract my target audience and on buses and on the radio stations which my target audience would listen to - such as, Kerrang, Absolute Radio and other similar stations. These two tasks really helped me give my magazine a label and shows how exactly my audience would be enticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment