Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Production Post 13

Over the past couple of weeks I have been trying to get all my planning out the way so I can focus purely on the creation of my magazine, also so I can use my planning to help me create my magazine so it will gain the attraction from my target audience by using the audience research. I have been researching into existing names and mastheads to give me a basis to design mine on. I have then produced some masthead and name ideas to try and give myself as many options as possible. This week I have also got Mollie and Clare to sign their model release to grant me permission to use the photos I took. This demonstrates that I am taking this task very serious and have a professional outlook on the entire project. Over the next couple of days I would like to gather up all my sell line and contents ideas together so I have a big variety to chose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment