Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Audience Feedback

Alfie, Clare, Faye and I decided that we would get some audience feedback by having a group discussion about mine and Alfie's magazine first draft. We thought that this would help us find out what people liked and disliked about our first trial of our magazine. We spoke about the front cover, contents and the majority of the DPS that we have done so far. Clare, Faye and Alfie gave me some constructive criticism to work on and to improve my contents page especially. I will definitely take their views on board as they fall into the target audience which I want to purchase my magazine. Clare, Faye and I then moved on to telling Alfie what worked with his magazine and what he could maybe improve. I really benefited from this activity as it's a good way to get a number of other opinions which vary from your own and can provide you with creative, original ideas that I may not have thought of. Here is a short video of us discussing our magazines:

No comments:

Post a Comment