Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Production Post 6

In this weeks lesson, we began the lesson with a discussion about Key Concepts and went through each one in detail with the entire class and took notes as we spoke. I was familiar with Key Concepts as I had gone into detail for my Year 11 GCSE magazine production. I used my previous knowledge to help me apply my genre of magazine to each individual concept; Codes and Conventions, Audience, Institution and Representation. Sir then explained that we were to create a post on key concepts and I decided to make it on Prezi. I chose Prezi because it is specifically designed to make presentations look stylish and attractive. It makes it more enjoyable to read the information instead of just text in a Word document. I cracked straight on with writing about each concept and explaining how my genre of magazine will be affected by each of the key concepts. We got to choose our homework for that week and I thought I would finish the task i had started in task to the best of my ability. I went home and finished off my Prezi presentation and began to finish off my Photoshoot sketches for my shoot that is Monday 15th. The scans of my sketches will be on a post very soon. In lesson I am going to start presenting exsiting name and masthead ideas to try and get some ideas for my magazine. This week, sir also created a spreadsheet for our class and has each task along the top and whether we had completed it (green) or not (red). It's a good way to work through tasks and a fun way to compete with other classmates with how many posts we make.

No comments:

Post a Comment